Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Possibility of Postponement

Renee is having trouble getting online at the hospital. We changed rooms yesterday because it was impossible to sleep with all the honking and traffic. The new room is a little better but unfortunately has a very poor internet connection. I heard that there was a library or something on the 6th floor that may have a better connection, so I will check that out today. I know a lot of you will be waiting for updates as the surgery goes underway.... Which  brings me to the topic of today's discussion. The doctor said that they may have to postpone the surgery AGAIN until next Tues. I guess he is having some issues with another patient and if he is able to resolve them today we will proceed as planned. If not, then we will have to wait until next Tues. Frustrating to say the least. But there are some things we have control of and others we don't. 

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering how Renee and my Father are really doing. Renee somehow is doing just fine. I always knew she was a strong person, but this whole undertaking has given a completely new respect and love for her devotion and unwaivering commitment to the people she loves. She never once hesitated and has gone forward with all of this with leadership, strength and courage. Every time I look at her I am proud to be her sister. What an amazing woman and anyone who has her in their life should consider themselves blessed. My dad is in good spirits, but is definately nervous. He misses Susan and Matt a lot and gets a little emotional every time we talk about him. Nonetheless, we are all enjoying each other's company and this time together has been a blessing for all of us. 

Once Renee goes in for surgery. You all can count on me for updates to the blog. We really look forward to all of your comments and it is good to know we have so much support. I love you guys! Keep sending positive light our way. We will be needing it most in the next week.

xoxo,
Neysa

1 comment:

  1. I think about Renee and Mike a lot and love the post about what you said about Renee. I too feel that she is a VERY strong women and love her as a friend. I pray for them both and wish them the best. Thanks for posting and keeping us in the loop :)
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete